Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A day to tell.

OHHHH.. IT'S GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT to be BACK to be blogging again! Finally, exams are over for the human. So we could get back on the computer again and again and again. We have so many due posts! But since the human is extremely lazy to post all the photos. There will only be photos of Sunday! it was such a paw-tas-tic day! till i ran off.. and i get tied up with some other dogs. It was certainly NOT nice at all for the human to do that to me. I meant what did I do wrong? I just ran off and she just chased me across the field, I mean I let you do some running on every sunday! and you don't even appreciate it and tied me up!Still, me and Eva was forced to do stays with the evil human. She thinks she can handle two dogs at one time, with a stick and sausages. yea rightt.. we will Never listen to her....
  

Later,
OHH SAUSAGE! she gave us the "you better not run off" look. So both of us will extremely scared she might not give us the sausage and stick so we stayed obediently.
sausage hunting.
When I was being tied up, the humans had been training, taking photos, videos of eva. and I was barking like a mad dog at the background. btw, she got it on tape. so you might hear a sweet sound of dog barking that must be me :) [-coughs-more like mad dog]
I have to admit she really has a glossy coat, but hey.. my coat are white too and they do looks glossy under the sun sometimes.

Back at home,I found something really interesting on the plant to play with during my walk. So I brought it back to my bed. 
~ohh caught in action!-
I didn't want the human to know, or she might take it away. so I quickly post a smile for the camera.


UH OH.. here she comes! 


.No time to hide! i'll just post for the camera and act like nothing and hopefully she wouldn't realised the tiny green ball. SAY CHEESE!


And did I told you I got this new toy. I think I'll name it the akc toy. Since it wrote AKC on it, it stands for American Kennel Club. I wonder why can't it be HKC?
Happy Kennel Club? I just don't understand. Oh wells, the human LOVES this toy like more than I do.Sometimes, I even have to growl at her tells her thats MY toy NOT hers. 


She says I only can play with it when it's training time and other time she'll keep it inside the house. I wonder if she sleeps with it on her bed? since she love that toy so much? I mean who knows? Is in the house and I'm not always inside the house

This really freak me out a while! it's float...ing!


Nowadays, I barely get to go inside the house when human mum's home.She says I shed too much, and no matter how hard I try I just COULDN'T get in the house. Not even opening the door works, I think it's locked. Last time they used to forget to lock the pad locks and I get to open it and sneak in.. I missed those

days.
.
Not even putting the puppy look helps too..
Even when I got inside the house, I couldn't have a good sleep. All thanks to my human. I don't like her when she reading those novels and story books she bought. she reads them and start laughing out of all sudden. I thinks she's a mad human being.
Would you be just shut up and read your damn book Quietly? I'm trying to sleep here!
Seriously, One more time I hear you laughing. I'm gonna rip this book off when you're asleep! 

and I think the human is stupid to sleep with MY TOY. But least, i have other 3 to sleep with. there's Mr.ducky, Mr.sg burger[ the human got it from singapore so i just named it sg burger] and fart toy [he squeaks sounds like fart so i named him fart toy.]



and here's the video! take note the beautiful [mad] barking dog at the background!

Till the next post,
Happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Happy, glad that you had an awesome day on Sunday but we're so sorry that you were tied up with some other dogs sometimes.

You love sausages, don't you? I think Eva loves it too. Thanks for sharing with you. YOu're so generous!

Thanks for making such a lovely video of Eva girl too. We really love it. It's wonderful!

Hope to see you on Sunday again.