Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Moon Fanatic. Grr-eat.

This is just grr-eat. Guess who pop onto the front gate on wednesday? Buddy's owner! If you don't know whose Buddy, well he's a handsome husky and my cousin (: Anyway, back to where I was about to say. Also, she pop into our front gate and then here comes the human taking in a plastic bag. The moment she open it, all I know she was screaming and jumping up and down all excited like she there was a brown border collie in it. Later on, all I know was what.. what... was it? Oh it's just .. a New moon dvd and a really huge poster. Ohh I'm sure she's mad, somebody call the mental problem hospital and send her in there please.By the way, do check out my awesome pond,I extended it and bought another 4 fishes to keep another 4 accompany! They're pretty aren't they? all different colours! You can feed them but Only with fish food (: [Translate it, if you wanna know the meaning of the title I put for my pond] And then, she make me take photos with that scary huge poster! so here it goes..

I'm Not a new moon fanatic At all.
I wasn't looking at Taylor Lautner honestly. I was looking at that poor wolf
Hey wolf, poor you getting stuck inside the poster!

This is just horrible! How many more photos do you need!
OHHH look a bird! 

Trying to put my beautiful paw prints on it..
OOHH I thought it was a mat. Oh nvm!
[sceretly attempting to squash it. ooh i forgotten it's flat.]

I hope she donsen't ask me to accompany her to watch the dvds.Oh Hope not.If she does, I let you all know by howling! Keep your ears clean hounds and make sure you send a few wolves or vampires to save me. 


By the way, I heard FIFA World Cup 2010 had already started on Africa? I'm not really sure whats so nice about it, I'm no biggie fan but I do like to chase footballs! I thought the photo above was kinda Lame, the human edited it. Lame much! ..Humans..

Bark bark bark,
Happy.



1 comment:

KiwiMutts said...

MAX: oh Happy i know how you feel my owner is just like that too, her and her friends go crazy about this wolfy, vamp thing it's bad enough i have to sit still with my owner well she watched the stupid movies but she going to leave me all alone when the next movie comes out so she can go see it,
maybe i'll hide her dvd’s and she might stop liking it she keep going on about how we're Team Edward who the hell is Edward??? silly humans