Monday, June 14, 2010

Day One.

There is a video below to watch what we're working on today. I might be posting videos everyday,so you guys could watch what we're working on daily. The videos are being posted on youtube, but you only could watch when you've the link. So if you search it on my channel, there will probably won't be any videos that I posted over here :) Just thought you guys might wanna know this.

Day 1- Today, we work on sit stays and when being called we added another down stay on it. So you might see  why I released her and command her to hold, and then a down in the middle. We'll be working wraps and turns by using Silvia Trkman's  cik&cap method. I haven't come up with names for the right and left turns yet, so I was just saying "right" and "left" in the video.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's cool, Happy. Good job!