Friday, May 28, 2010

Did someone say Food?

Here are some photos of what I've been up to lately.
The human made a birthday card.. for a friend.
 The only thing is nice about it. Cos it has my face on it.
Then she found A cool dog treat recipe from a blog, where she's looking at hillcrest border collies. 
I think she called it Frosty paw.Click on it for the recipe :)
Later on she tries to torture me with it. and this is the picture where she asked me to leave it. then she kept on mumbling "You want it..You want it?"


and again...


I swear I could kill someone right now.


Can't ... stand... it ... any.... longer... call.. the.. animal police...


AND FINALLY, she gave the "ok"


So, I started to eat!


You've to close your eyes to enjoy it.


I guess that's all for now peeps! hope you enjoy the photos of how my human torturing me with food, please ring spca/paws up for animal abuse if anybody would like to help the poor dog.Anyways, Time to get back some serious study. "OHHH This gotta be my favourite chapter! FOOD! mm.. smells funny.. I wonder if it's edible?"


Before I end this, here's a the proof of how evil the human can be sometimes and definitely someone taught her this.Saying all the alphabets out and then it makes me blur she have to say OK two times. Till I get it's OK to eat now. Which is Exactly what happened to kimi last time. Poor us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good girl Happy, you could resist from being tempted to the delicious food. Well done! It's not easy though but it's important for you as it's one of the safty cautious - Do not simply eat any food on the ground, it might be poisonous!