Sunday, June 13, 2010

Unsure.



Hey there. Is happy's human here, I will be taking over Happy's blog for a while from now. Just this morning, hap went for her usual training at bricks field .As all of you know, she runs off least once or twice in the training grounds.Today, she was really misbehaving, she ran off whenever she has the chance. At first, I thought it wasn't a really big deal since she was just running off out the field to chase cats in the car park. I had been thinking a lot today, then I realised it Has to be a serious problem and it needs to be corrected before it gets worse. She dosen't wants to come when being pulled, she's a really stubborn dog. I have to carry her every time she does that. On that point, it was a really terrible mistake. When time passes by, she will learn that if she dosen't want to walk, my human will carry me there, and so it will gets worse. I'm not sure she really likes agility anymore, or she's just doing it for my sake. She really Wasn't focusing today, it's really disappointing somehow.I wonder if I'm pushing too much? I don't know anymore, but we'll try anything that's possible to fix it.Furthermore, we're really having high chances on entering her very first trial at an event called Pet World 2010, is being held every year. We might be entering basic jumpers class, which we're allow to be on lead and bringing treats and toys into the ring, which is mainly why I wanted to give it a try for her, since they allow food in the ring.There will only be jumps, tunnels, spread jumps, long jumps and tyre jumps, in that course. But after what happened today, I'm really not sure if I should enter her in anymore. It's a difficult decision. Other than that, we should Really work on our OB, it's extremely bad =P. And so that, we will spend least 10 or 15 minutes to pratice our sit and down stays and comes. We are mainly focusing on stays and come because that should help by when she runs off and I could have a slight chance of having her stay and come back to me. Least, doing it for 3 times per day. As for Agility, it's all about fun. We will set up all kinds of jump and tunnels sequences courses at home and the open field. And I will also work on some jump drills.To know more bout jump drills, click on it :). I think that's all for now, i'll be updating on how all the training seasons at home goes! All these running off and misbehaving out the house is really too much.We need to get it fixed, before everything's too late. Happy won't have her blog back till her human says OK! Hope all the effort is worth it!

Before I end this post, a big shout out to Eva! She did amazing at her graduation test today! She passed her test with flying colours by scoring an 94/100! A really well done job for a 6 months old puppy! Her humans sure put a lot of pratice and effort on it! She make us all proud! The future is looking bright for this puppy :) Well done again!

Signing off,
Jiayee.

1 comment:

Taylah Stiles said...

I hope you can enter that trial! When is it?? Hope every turns out well <3