Saturday, September 25, 2010

Excuses, mooncakes and many more.

With the human officially back to her normal boring school hours, leaving me ALONE at home, worse than wives waiting for husbands to come home from work. All I do is just, stuck at home and looked like a dog.*grumbles* Remember the trick video she promised to have it, at the end of school holidays? Don't blame me.. She have list of excuses for not updating my blog as often as she should be, same goes with the videos. Main one, Homework..comes home, supposed to be playing but instead.. doing the homework..  all this f-ing homework.. Not to say, she's a smarty pants, school freak or in other way, a Nerd. hah, definitely not. Just too much homework time, no more time for doggy? Anyways, it was mid autumn festival on wednesday for the chinese, who celebrates this festival.. where we used to eat together, meet up all cousins, lighting up lanterns with candles, eat mooncakes or just watch the full moon.. Sadly, this year is the Third year we're not doing all these, for all the reasons.

Since, we don't have any candles or lanterns at home.. but.. LOOK! they have it in the shopping mall!
Lighten up by the beauty of lights~


 mm.. talking about mooncakes.. food. WAIT. what's this?? I can't bare my eyes, is it empty????!?
*I had been waiting for seconds, where's the release command??*
Other than that, I'm doing all good. notice a tiny hole on my head? Yeah, I started a dog fight one day while going for a walk. and totally owned it! heee, lately my human had been really worried and trying to have me get away with other dogs as far as possible ,afraid I might actually swallow their heads.. which I think I would do so. They deserved it, least I think so! 
~Beware image might not be suitable for puppies, 12 months and below. ~
Did I mention, although there's not as much time as usual for doggy. I still hear her cursing the teachers and homework as she's doing it, during my afternoon naps.. Good to know, she still hates homework as much as I hate cats, and loves the dog!  Before I end this post, the human was thinking if any other human knows there is any other movie maker is free to download, other than sony vegas pro 9 (we used up the trial version :P) would be appreciated!.. buying a mac book just to use imovie in it, is not working.. she would be broke... and I would run out of toys.. and not to mention.. treats. :(

HAPPY MID AUTUMN, LANTERN,MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!
 whichever words your heart desires.
and in the real language, 
中秋节快乐!


Happy & Jiayee.








2 comments:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I have been using the free trial version of Corel Video Pro 3 and like it, but then I really find just the plain old Windows video editor that was on both of my computers when I got them pretty nice and easy to use. I just had to gt my current computer with windows 7 and the video editor on that is one I really was suprised at how good it was.
Life sounds ruff, with the school, empty treat containers...sorry ;-( ----Kathy

Unknown said...

Oh Happy, hope you finally did get some good treats!