Thursday, September 9, 2010

Buddy's Big Four!

My cousin, Buddy turns to the big Four today. Do you dogs feel like, it's a blog posting birthday wishes everyday? haha, I've got such a big heart, I just LOVEEE too many people and dogs :) So, here are so far our photo memories together.
 
We might always act like we don't know each other, everytime we met.


Sometimes, we might even have fights together


Even when I introduce my new friends to you.. it would be totally awkward,



Or sometimes, I might be a little too rough with you.

But sometimes, we also have good times together with our humans,


We're cousins at heart,


And will always be.



HAPPY 4TH BARKDAY, BIG GUY. 
Another year filled with more loveeee, ya?

One and the same,
Happy.

3 comments:

KiwiMutts said...

Max: aww happy birthday Mr Buddy

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

AWWWWWWW HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! September must be a month for fantastic dogs to be born!!! Have a great year coming up full of some pretty great things!!!!----Kathy with Cricket/Breeze/Liz

Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. BUDDYYYY!!! ~George & Nicole