Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Time

Time.. time is flying by too fast. It's november, can you imagine how fast time flies?
I got a ride from a friend right after school on sunday, to go and look at puppies at the training ground as she goes for her classes.But sadly, happy didn't get the ride, but puppies? She don't like puppies, so I guess it's okay? :) To be honest, I really missed spending sunday mornings there meeting up people and dogs, my life is getting really boring without all these, especially agility.

Getting a free car ride to my school on a sunday. She gets to sit in front with mum, spoiled to the max.

(photo dosen't belongs to me.)

I'm so in love... with both of them.
  Puppies... they drive me crazy in love. sigh.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Who's the BC lookalike? He's cute!

Ros

Nicole said...

awww :(
I hope you get to go back soon...
don't worry you are not the only one with puppy syndrome. I've been wishing for a pup so bad!
Hope your sundays get better & hope for more agility!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I tell you no matter how many dogs I have and how busy they keep me I always get puppy fever when I see cute puppies, or hear about cute puppies, or think about puppies, LOL, I try to stay away so I can keep out of trouble!!!! ;-). Kathy

Life With Dogs said...

Digging the BC - but he looks shocked. :)