Saturday, November 13, 2010

The end.

Went to the vets, going back again next week. Hopefully nothing serious. Got attacked by a rottweiler while going for a walk just now, fortunately wasn't hurt at all. stupid people not knowing how to handle their dogs are just stupid sometimes.
Just so you all know, school's officially over for this year. Surprisingly, I think I'm going to miss class and people this year. I swore, I skipped school as much as I could last year. Too early for a year end school holiday this year, and I really have nothing to do other than going to tuitions.Dear god, send me a puppy.

and I guess, every good thing must come to an end, no matter what.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear, hope Happy is okay. I'm so sorry to hear about the rottie attack. This is the 2nd case that I've heard of lately. Just can't believe why people want to choose a breed that they can't control well.
It also breaks my heart to hear that it happens to rottie because my Laura was one of the sweetest soul and she brought a good name for rottie. She had let so many people who scared of rottie realised that rottie is in fact a good-nature breed too. It all depends on how their owners handle them.
You're right, some people are real stupid!!!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Glad Happy is ok, some of the dogs you run across on walks are so scary... CONGRATS on completing another year of school, you have to feel really good about that.

Nicole said...

Feel better Happy! Eesh! most rotties I know are nice but I suppose it all depends on the owner...

school is (almost) halfway over for me, don't worry! it will be nice, you'll get to relax a bit (:

koko said...

Glad to hear Happy was not injured by the rottie... must be quite a moment. Some people just have to know their dog better to avoid any injury to others... Hope your days are better, and I know HE is listening too :)

Licks, hero