Thursday, August 5, 2010

Here we go again.

So, it might feel a little weird to walk a dog in the school uniform in the morning.Still, I feel a lot better about getting to let happy before school.and and and I don't think she's really a morning person  dog after all, haha. 
We also work with the cat issue thingy today, well this is mizz green eyes kitty.It has to be pen-ed up a while, but later I took the box out, covered on top but she could still see the cat. She was a lot better than the first time I work on her with this, she didn't really bark much until the cat hiss at her. But there were improvements, she actually sit as I told her to and she respond me & the clicker, she also ate the treats with the cat around!! Such a good gurly! I was amazed a while! It's only the second time, I'm introducing her to the cat :) Still, we will have to work bit by bit on it.

Here we go again! second agility trial this weekend, wish us luck? 



-Jiayee.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Good Luck (: You'll do great!

Natasha said...

Good luck at the trial!

To answer your question, yep, I was training running contacts last year, but it didn't work out (he could hit the yellow on a raised plank, but not on the actual obstacles). Which is why I trained 2o2o this year :) I'm hoping to go back to running for the AF next year though, when/if I get my own AF that we can train on every day.